Wellcome

Here we share some of our photography project.
Enjoy our blog
Thank's for visit.








Friday, March 19, 2010

Aris & Cindy - Prewedding photo session

1 session prewedding photo session, took location at grajagan beach, In this photo session I'm not work alone, Arianto S - studio3 indonesia also worked with me in this project.


after some spot at Karetan forest, we headed to grajagan beach and here some of their picture...




I love this Cindy's gown, saturated green dress against deep blue of the sky, rendered by soft orange of sunset sky..... beautifull.................
At first met, I think I will meet a cool guy (Aris) but along photo session I found that he is a "Kocak"(I really don't know how I translate "Kocak" in english - somebody maybe can help me - Kocak means Funny, Interesting, rather naughty, used for person temperament) person.



Sweet reflection of the sunset at beach.........


This picture that I like .......

Great couple ... Aris&Cindy.....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment